Saturday, February 25, 2012

Change of Title and URL - No longer "Confessions of a Geek Princess."

Photo courtesy of Yuzuyu at Glitter Graphics
I know that is not a smart move for SEO because I have already seen an epic decline in visits. However, I needed a change in blog name because I was not happy with the name/url nor did I feel it covered the overall scope of the blog contents. Plus, it's not like my blog is very popular :P But for those faithful few readers, I wanted to pass the new information.

Old URL was: http://geekprincess-lainy.blogspot.com/

New URL is: http://geekandthings.blogspot.com/

Old blog title was: "Confessions of a Geek Princess"

New blog name is: "Geek and Things"

Also, if you have pinned any photos and links on Pinterest, please be kind enough to go in and update the URLs so that they may reflect back to the correct blog. You can do this by going directly to the Pin, selecting "edit," then pasting the updated URL in the "Link" field. I am sorry for any inconvenience but it will be greatly appreciated!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Spring is almost here and that means the A-kon anime convention is right around the corner!

Photo courtesy of Yuzuyu at Glitter Graphics

No comments: