Sunday, January 17, 2010

Real life engagement in the same day following Final Fantasy XI Wedding!


Last August my boyfriend decided to pop the big question me. As a matter of fact, it was the same day that he and I married our (NERD ALERT) Final Fantasy XI alter egos! That was a great day: video gaming, a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant, followed by a sweet marriage proposal!

As of this week, we now have a date set! It will be on October 9th, 2010 in Edmonton, AB. Now that the date is officially set and I have a timeline, I am extremely nervous and already stressing about it. But that's all a part of planning a wedding right?

I've been in a blogging slump lately, mostly because I have been busy with work and the family. But now I have something new to blog about!

Also, I guess I need to get my weight loss tracker back in business, because I definitely have some pounds to lose!

No comments: