Monday, September 20, 2010

I have discovered Mat Graham from Artificial Fear. Total Fan Now.



I was informed this morning by Mercy's Maid that the new L4D & L4D2 DLC called The Sacrifice is being released soon. First of all, {/excitement}! Second of all, it made me realized how much the real world has drained me of my precious Geekery. I am way behind! I'm still a big VG nerd and it's clear everyday (just ask my co-worker's, they think I'm weird), but between kindergarten, doctor's offices, work, wedding planning, FAAN fundraising, and everyday real life, I feel normal and it's effing depressing me. I mean, seriously. I've had Final Fantasy XIII in my home since the relase and I have yet to play it. And I miss Final Fantasy XI all-nighters... and playing Resident Evil till 3am.... I feel like a shell of my once full-blown dorky self. Now I'm signing up to for PTA and volunteering for classroom parties and going to bridal shops! Oh WTF!?

{/panic}

So in an effort to get back to being me, I checked out Geekologie and I came across this vid. Guy named Mat Graham made a remix of the Song of Storms from Zelda. Freakin' Awesome! So I checked him out on YouTube and I'm a total fan now. Gerudo Valley has always been on of my Fave Zelda songs and I like what he has done. His Bolero of Fire is awesome too. Oh yeah that reminds me, I haven't hit OC Remix lately ... EEEKK! I'm giddy now! And guess what else. I'll watch some Angry Nintendo Nerd, too. And start to FINALLY read the L4D comic "The Sacrifice." I think that will do it ...for today :)

Also, the L4D DLC will be released the day the finace and I board the plane to Las Vegas. Can you say, "Pack the Xbox, baby, we're ringin' in this marriage right!" 

No comments: