Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This week on Kujata... Final Fantasy Saga Continues.


Sandy has control of Gustaberg. Oh the shame of Bastok!!! San d'Oria pretty much dominates Vana'diel this week, so I figured this would be the perfect week to change my home country from Basty to Sandy! HAHA!

Been representin' Bastok for over 5 years now, so it was definately time for a change. And now, I have Gustaberg outpost for Sandy and Basty LOL now if we can only get Sarutabaruta....

I took this picture Sunday, right after I changed alligence. And I was standing right there in my Bastok Aketon with almost all of San d'Oria coming to claim their outpost lol. I'ms ure some LS worked very hard to get that, so Thanks to whoever for claiming Gustaberg for San d'Oria!

4 comments:

~shannon said...

now that ls needs to come to ifrit and get gusta for us. i've got saruta thanks to people on ifrit. i'm soooo going to dread the day when i change my allegiance. hmmm...hopefully ffxiv will be out by then and i won't need to:D

Lainy said...

Even tho I know generally my way around Sandy, I'm getting lost in the simplest of places! Getting all backwards and junk. I think I just need adjusting lol.

Anonymous said...

Sarutabaruta will never fall! ^^;

Lainy said...

lol ake ^^ You may be right! The LS tried once... we didn't do too well HAHA!