Some helpful info to pass around to Avon fans. Thanks to my former Avon lady, Julia, for this. I've used a few of these myself.
Avon's Bubble Bath Has Many Uses According to customers:
1. Zillions of bubbles that leave no bathtub ring.
2. Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, recreation vehicles, etc.
3. Use as a laundry detergent (delicate laundry).
4. Use for hand washing.
5. Use for pre-soak on heavy soiled laundry...great for "ring around the collar."
6. Use to wash windows.
7. Use to wash appliances.
8. Use to wash "no wax" floors.
9. Use to wash dishes.
10. Give pets a bath.
11. Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
12. Use to shampoo carpers (Whole room or a spot).
13. Use it to wash walls and ceiling. Great for paneling. no rinsing, no streaks.
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
15. Cleans Chandeliers and light fixtures.
16. Use to clean toilets (2 cap fulls).
17. Cleans china and wine glasses.
18. Use it to wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
19. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the cloth with water, water may leave a stain..the bubble bath won't.
20. Use it to clean you jewelry, even costume jewelry.
21. Use it to get out grease stains on clothes.
22. Use it to wash mini blinds.
23. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in you potpourri burner.
24. Use it to clean your eyeglasses.
25. Use it to clean your painted or wood cabinets.